Jewellery Exhibition Services Executive
- Degree or above in marketing, event management or business related discipline
- 3-4 years working experience, preferable in customer service area
- Strong in handling customer enquiries with excellent telephone skills
- Responsible, detail-minded, good problem solving and multi-tasking skill
- Pro-active, self-motivated, mature and pleasant personality
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- English and Chinese typing
- Good computer skills in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Occasional travel and work on weekends
- Coordination with internal teams and outside vendors to ensure a smooth logistics
- Provide on-site support for the exhibitons
- Follow up exhibitors' enquiries on phone calls and emails and resolve timely
- Record customer requests and cases
- Daily duties includes answering phone call inquiries, performing general administrative duties and other ad hoc assignments
- Monitor stock for re-ordering
Assistant Finance Manager
- University graduate in Accounting and member of professional / recognised accounting bodies
- At least 5-7 years in the supervisory/ managerial position
- Experience in group reporting and supervision of overseas offices accounts
- 10 - 12 years with Auditing and commercial experience in multinational companies
- Knowledge of Oracle is an advantage
- A good team player with strong leadership and communication skills (with proficiency in English and Mandarin)
- Able to work independently and under pressure with tight deadlines
- Willing to travel Asia countires included India
- More experience will be considered as Finance Manager
- Responsible for the financial reporting and planning, budgeting, financial system development and support of HK and overseas offices
- Performs a variety of financial activities, including accounting, financial analysis, audit, tax, credit and collections
- To prepare variances analysis and analyze the discrepancies
- To supervise overseas offices' finance team for daily operation, finalization of monthly management account and all finance related matters
- Liaises with overseas offices, external professional and various support business units
- Ensure implementation of proper internal control procedures and compliance with group accounting policies
- Handle tax related matters and compliance with statutory requirements
Assistant Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing Communications Executive
University graduate in Marketing / Communications / PR
Excellent command in both English and Chinese (written & spoken)
Fluent in Mandarin is an added advantage
Detailed minded, creative, copywriting skill, self-motivated with strong organizational skills
3 - 4 years' working experience in marketing, communications or PR fields
Experience in trade exhibition would be advantage
Marketing Manager - Jewellery Publishing
- Responsible for driving all marketing and promotional activities for the Jewellery Publishing Group (www.jewellerynewsaisa.com), which consists of print and online publications, directories, show dailies, special supplements, an industry-wide awards events and online conferences
- Develop and implement all marketing campaigns, including press releases, press conferences, product promotion, brand building, circulation promotion and website marketing
- Supervise team consisting of marketing and circulation staff
- Plan and manage marketing activities at trade fairs
- Help develop sales materials and provide support for Advertising department
- Provide overall management and maintenance of the database
- University graduate or above
- At least 5 years of experience in direct marketing and/or public relations. Experience in B2B publishing is a plus
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese is an advantage
- Good understanding of database marketing
- Creative, hard-working, organised and be able to work under tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- We are willing to consider candidates with less experience for the position of Assistant Marketing Manager.
Senior Marketing Executive - Jewellery Publishing
- Assist in developing, implementing and executing marketing programs for our jewellery trade publications (including print and online), e-Newsletter, online conference and awards event
- Coordinate and develop all communication materials for promotional and advertising activities
- Coordinate all trade fair preparations and help manage booth during trade fairs
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external parties on various marketing campaigns
- Help manage and maintain the Marketing Database
- Conduct market analysis and monitor progress of different marketing campaigns
- University graduate in marketing, communications or equivalent
- minimum 3 years or above relevant experience
- Creative, detail-minded with strong copywriting skills and organizational power
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful, diligent and a team player
- Excellence in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Willing to Travel
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Marketing Executive
Director/Manager – Business Development and Legal Service (Finance)
Business Development (Finance) – Working closely with London head office, regional management and finance teams, to be responsible for the following:
1. Collect and analyse facts and information on M&A targets and potential partners
2. Conduct onsite / business audits
3. Carry out / Coordinate due diligence
4. Prepare financial analysis, forecast, budgets and financial models, work closely with project team on business forecast
5. Research and recommend optimal tax and pricing structures
6. Compile project briefs and formal proposals
7. Handle applications for new company set-ups and other necessary work to ensure timely completion
8. Assist in finance integration
9. Review acquisition goals and post-deal financial performance
10. Other ad hoc assignments
Legal – Working closely with London head office, internal and external counsels, regional management and teams, to be responsible for the following:
1. Provide in-house legal consultation and advice
2. Handle IPR complaints
3. Handle commercial disputes and coordinate legal proceedings
4. Drafting and oversee routine as well as M&A and JV contracts
5. Participate in negotiations with vendors and their lawyers
6. Manage outsourced legal work
7. Translation work between Mandarin and English , both verbal and written
8. Other ad hoc assignments
1. Professional finance and/or legal qualification, preferably with MBA
2. 6 years’ working experience with 3 years in M&A and project valuation, preferably with MNCs, VCs or banks
3. Experience in contract negotiation and review, deal structuring and due diligence processes
4. Analytical and people skills
5. Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin and excellent communication and writing skills
6. Fast, accurate worker not constrained by fixed hours or frequent regional travel
Conference Manager - Singapore Office
Outstanding Conference Manager for an international and growing portfolio of events.
A stunning opportunity for an experienced Conference Manager to take that exciting next step in his/her career and make a difference at UBM, an internationally acclaimed events company.
Due to an ongoing expansion plan, the UBM Singapore office is looking for an outstanding Conference Manager to work on a portfolio of 5 leading conferences spread all over the world, some of which biannual, for a total - as of today - of 3 conferences/year with the plan of expanding further.
As the Conference Manager You will be required to work closely with the Conference Chairman and the team to produce the conferences and be responsible for their successful management/implementation. You will co-lead in the overall planning, sales, marketing and promotion, speakers recruitment and co-ordination, sponsorships and P&L.
Deliver 3 impeccable conferences a year. During the first 30 days review and evaluate the status of the overall portfolio and modify if necessary to ensure timeliness and within budget.
Increase the number of delegates attending the conferences (all KPIs to be disclosed during the interview).
Refresh, innovate the content and its sources. Enhance and build the data base to meet the needs for an expanded portfolio and content innovation.
Achieve 85% or better rating for all conferences on the customer satisfaction survey reporting system.
Work closely with marketing, sales and operations team members in order to:
Produce conference collaterals, market the conference and coordinate sales of conference tickets.
Draft, market and sell the sponsorship packages.
Create conference related content, disseminate it through emailing, PR Newswire and share it on social media. Liaise with our industry magazine to exchange relevant information.
Work closely with operations to ensure best result onsite is achieved in terms of audio visual, sound check, decoration, catering and any additional needs.
Bachelor Degree holder or above with at least 5 years relevant working experience in conference production/management
Good foundation in marketing and marketing communications
Ability to think strategically and engage prospective sponsors at a strategic level
Innovative and highly result-driven
Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
Meticulous, detailed, resourceful and a strong team player
Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Mandarin
Excellent performance track record
Able to travel overseas, when required
Assistant Operations Manager - Singapore Office
Organise event setup, teardown, logistics and on-site support for exhibitions and conferences.
Assist to ensure the smooth running of the Exhibitions and Conferences
Manage event execution and related administrative works pertaining to Exhibitions and Conferences
Manage and establish strong relationships/communications with external customers, internal customers and suppliers to ensure consistency in the dissemination of information
Be part of the team to meet our exhibitors’ and delegates' emerging needs to optimize their various exhibitions financing options to make sound and appropriate financial decisions
To assist and provide operational and administrative support to Operations Manager for any ad-hoc projects and matters that may be allocated under the Operations Manager
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree holders
6 years of working experience with 2 years in supervisory role
Effective spoken and written communication skills
Strong team player and performs well in a dynamic fast paced environment
Able to multitask and work on weekends/public holidays when required
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Operations Executive
Senior Exhibition Sales Executive - Singapore Office
To be responsible for leading, developing and the performance of all sales activities in the assigned projects, towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth of projects Focus on selling exhibition and sponsorship opportunities to potential and existing exhibitors.
To initiates and coordinates development search of new sales leads and prospects.
To build strong relationships and effective communication with current and potential clients in order to secure on-going business with them and support them as may be necessary to achieve this aim.
To build and maintain effective communications with sales agents/ offices
To prepare exciting and creative proposals to attract sponsorships, in accordance with company policy.
To oversee and maintain an active and up to date database of clients/prospects via CRM.
To maintain accurate filing and reporting of exhibition sales via CRM
To liaise with operations team regularly to ensure client satisfaction
To liaise with and look after exhibitors and sponsors onsite at specific events including build-up and breakdown
To work with the finance department regarding invoicing, reconciliation and debt chasing of exhibition sales
To keep in trend with the changing market and economic indicators
To maintains professional knowledge by keeping abreast with the industry
To be flexible in the undertaking of any other related duties
Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline
At least 3 years sales working experience in exhibition / conference industry
Strong sense of responsibility and good communication skills
Excellent command of spoken and written business English and spoken Chinese (in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
Able to work independently and to enjoy working as a member of a team
Able to obtain and show excellent product knowledge of exhibitor and sponsorship packages
Able to have good personal organisation and time management
Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Willing to travel
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered as Assistant Exhibition Sales Manager
Excellent compensation package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send detailed resume stating expected salary, available starting date and day-time contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates not notified within one month should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected is solely for recruitment purposes and will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 6 months.
For current job openings at UBM Asia and UBM plc worldwide, please visit -